INTRODUCTION AND REGULATORY REFERENCES
This information is provided only for this website of which ETI S.P.A. is the Data Controller and not for other possibly related web present within this same site
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of the data collected through the website is ETI S.P.A with registered office in Via Galleria del Corso, 2 – 20122 Milan (MI) and operational in Via della Scienza, 49 – 25039 Travagliato (BS).
The complete list of appointed Data Processors is available on request from the data processing company.
GENERAL PRINCIPLES ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The user's Personal Information will be collected, stored, processed and transmitted in accordance with the criteria established by ETI S.P.A. and with laws, rules and regulations in force regarding data processing.
The principles relating to the processing of your Personal Information are as follows:
(1) Your Personal Information will be processed fairly and lawfully;
(2) your Personal Information will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and subsequently processed in a manner compatible with those purposes;
(3) the Personal Information we collect about you will be relevant, complete and proportionate to the purposes for which it is collected;
(4) the Personal Information we collect about you will be accurate and, if necessary, updated to the best of our ability;
(5) your Personal Information will be protected against unauthorized access and processing through commercially and technically reasonable technical and organizational security measures and controls;
(6) the Personal Information collected from you will be retained as Personal Data no longer than is necessary to pursue the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected.
TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
The Website may collect different types of information when the user accesses or uses the Website:
"Personal Information" means any information that directly identifies you or information otherwise referred to as "personally identifiable" under applicable law. These are, by way of example, information such as name and surname, billing and shipping address; payment or credit card information; tax code; e-mail address and telephone number.
The Data Controller does not provide for processing operations of particular categories of personal data (SENSITIVE ex-DATA: personal data suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sex life) or judicial.
Unless explicitly requested or specifically invited, we ask that you do not send us or disclose sensitive personal information on or through the Website or in any other way. In cases where we may request or urge you to provide sensitive information, we should obtain your explicit consent.
The systems used to provide the Website may automatically record Additional Usage Information relating to your use of the Website. For example, our systems may record information entered on the Website, the areas of the Website visited, activities performed on the Website, IP address or information about the computer or software used to access the Website.
Similar information, such as device type and identifier, may be collected if you access the Website from a mobile device.
These data are used only in order to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website and to ensure its proper operation, and are deleted immediately after being processed. furthermore, such data may also be used to ascertain liability in the event of computer fraud against the site.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We collect, store and process your personal data for the purpose of providing you with the services offered through our website, i.e. for legal obligations.
The data collected will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
- To comply with legal obligations deriving from tax and accounting legislation and any other current legislation;
- To provide the services offered and manage daily business needs;
- To allow users to carry out registration procedures to access particular sections of the Site;
- For effective management of the Site and the services offered by it;
- To send newsletters;
- Contact users directly (for example, by e-mail) following requests received through the website;
- For marketing, profiling activities and statistical and market analysis.
FOR E-COMMERCE SITES:
- To verify that the information provided for the transaction is valid, complete and non-fraudulent;
- To provide customer support services;
- To contact the customer for any problem related to the management of the order or subsequent requests related to the order;
- Provide users with Offers requested or purchased.
- Process orders and payments made through the Website.
- To manage the operations necessary for the provision of the requested service (including post-sales obligations of warranty, assistance and similar);
Apart from that described specifically for navigation data, you are free to provide any personal data requested and reported in the form for subscribing to receive newsletter, requesting informative material, requesting information, product availability, or other communications.
Failure to provide such data will make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
PROCESSING METHODS AND DATA SECURITY
The use of your personal data will take place with the support of paper, computer or telematic means for the purposes indicated below, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, or, where possible, until the moment in which the data controller should receive your request for cancellation of data whose consent to processing is optional and not mandatory.
Your personal data will be stored in secure database on our servers, or on server of our trusted suppliers acting as data processors, and will be processed mainly by automated means.
Your personal data are, in any case, processed in compliance with the provisions relating to the confidentiality of personal data contained in the Code, in the Regulation and in the Provisions issued by the Guarantor Authority.
The data collected are only handled by authorized personnel. All employees who access your data are appointed as Data Processors of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
The data collected may be updated periodically with information acquired during the relationship established.
We use commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures and controls to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access. Unfortunately, data transmitted or accessible over the Internet cannot be 100% secure. Accordingly, while we protect all Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant that such Personal Information will be fully protected from misuse by hackers or other nefarious criminal activity, or in the event of a hardware or software failure of your computer or telecommunications network. The data controller will inform you if you become aware of a security breach regarding your personally identifiable information (as established and provided for in cases of so-called "Data Breach”, episodes compliance with current legislation) in our possession.
If you decide to provide us with your e-mail address for any reason, you expressly agree to receive electronic alerts in the event of a security breach.
PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATION
Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of a legal obligation, regulation or community legislation, your data may be communicated:
- a) to natural and/or legal persons we use in the execution of the services and for activities related to them;
- b) subjects delegated by us and / or appointed to carry out professional activities and technical maintenance (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communications networks of the websites where the data are published).
In any case, the aforementioned subjects will be communicated only the data necessary and relevant with respect to the purposes of the processing to which they are responsible as external Data Processors / Appointees, appointed by the Data Controller as required by current legislation.
Your personal details will not be disclosed to other parties.
The Data Controller collaborates with law enforcement agencies and other public entities and public authorities to enforce the law, the rights of other users and third parties, including their intellectual property rights. Therefore, your personal data may be communicated, by way of example but not limited to, to public entities, in the event that this is necessary for purposes of defense, State security, prevention, verification or or repression of crimes, in compliance with the rules governing this matter.
These public entities will have the right to request and obtain personal information about you even if this is necessary or appropriate for investigations or investigations relating to the commission of fraud, computer fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, hacking or other illegal activities, which could expose us or our users to legal liability, civil or criminal.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with current legislation, at any time you can request:
- Confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data;
- Know the content and origin, purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- The identification details of the owner, managers and subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated.
Furthermore, it is your right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification, integration, the right to data portability;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your data processed in violation of the law;
- The opposition in any case, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data relevant to the purpose of collection.
- Opposition to the processing of data for commercial purposes.
Pursuant to the Regulation, you will also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Controller: ETI S.P.A., with registered office in Via Galleria del Corso, 2 – 20122 Milan (MI) and operational in Via della Scienza, 49 – 25039 Travagliato (BS); Tel. 030.6863964, E-mail email@example.com
We inform users that, however, due to technical constraints and due to the backup of their systems, the user's Personal Information may continue to reside even after deletion for a certain period of time and in part of our systems.
The data controller reserves the right to refuse requests for access to or deletion of Personal Information if disclosure or deletion of the requested information is not permitted by law.
To protect against unlawful access requests, we reserve the right to request sufficient information to verify the identity of the requesting party before granting access or making corrections.
The purchase online is possible as a guest or as a registered user.
By purchasing online you provide your addresses, telephone contacts, electronic contacts, identification and financial payment data. If you do not provide all the necessary data, the purchase process will not be successful.
During the purchase process, the mandatory and optional data will be clearly indicated, and you can choose not to provide the optional data and still continue to use the web and make purchases on it.
If the data provided changes, we ask you to modify them in the reserved area, if you are registered.
Use of the website by minors
The website is not directed to persons under the age of 18 and therefore is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or request personal information from children under the age of 13
Your personal data will be stored in secure database on our servers, or on the server of our trusted suppliers who act as data controllers, on Italian territory, or within countries of the European economic area or in Switzerland where approved contractual clauses apply for the secure transfer of data
The information collected may reside on servers in the United States or other countries.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are saved on your computer when you visit certain websites.
While browsing, you can also receive cookies on your terminal that are sent from different sites or web server (hereinafter referred to as "Third Parties"), on which some elements on the site may reside.
Cookies are not harmful to your device.
Our site uses the following cookies:
- Navigation cookies
These cookies are essential to allow you to browse the site and use its features; They are used to manage login and access to reserved functions of the site. Without cookies it is possible that some features are not accessible or do not work properly. They are also related to activities of saving preferences (eg products included in the cart, setting of navigation language, currency, purchase method, etc.);
- Cookies performance
These cookies are used directly by the site operator to monitor performance and aim to improve the site. These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and is used only to improve the functionality of the site.
- Analysis cookies
These cookies are used for analysis purposes, such as counting the unique number of visitors to the site; cookies are used by third parties (e.g. Google Analytics). Google Analytics).
- Third-party cookies for marketing/retargeting
List of third-party cookies
- GOOGLE MAPS
Used to provide geolocation services. For more information go to https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- GOOGLE PLUS
Used to provide company-sponsored activity sharing services. For more information go to http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Used to statistically analyze accesses or visits to the site. For more information go to http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Used to provide company-sponsored activity sharing services. For more information go to http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- META PIXEL
Used to statistically analyze accesses or visits to the site. For more information go to
How to disable cookies
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Remember that by deleting cookies or disabling cookies you may not be able to access some sections or features of the site.
UPDATING THE PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICIES
The user must always refer, as in force, to the text published online.
The changes will become operational when they are published on the Site.
The continuation of the use of the Site by the user, following a change, will be considered as an acceptance of such changes.